Elapromed Facials & Body Treatments
Elapromed is a unique European system that provides painless, non-invasive, facials and skin rejuvenation treatments utilizing Transdermalporation technology to deliver natural organic compounds into the skin.
This can help treat the following:
- Hyperpigmentation, sun damage & age spots
- Scars (any type — acne, surgery, etc.)
- Redness (broken capillaries)
- Anti-aging, fine lines & wrinkles
- Stretch marks
How it works:
Transdermalporation (a type of Electroporation) is a molecular biology technique that when carried out in cosmetics, causes reorganization of cells in which ion channels are opened. Elapromed uses electronic micro-impulses which encourages the skin to absorb compounds directly into the dermis – virtually acting like an electronic syringe.
Eco-Conscious Skin Care
- 100% natural
- 98% certified organic ingredients
- 95% active ingredients
- 0% parabens, synthetic colorants & perfume, mineral oils, paraffins, pegs, radiated ingredients, GMO, synthetic silicon oils, skin-irritating minerals, materials derived from animals, nano-particles
- Free of hormone-unbalancing and health-harming chemicals
- Your treatment will be roughly 30–45 min, you can return to work or regular activities immediately afterward, with great looking skin!
Non-invasive, deep delivery of highly concentrated organic compounds
- No risk of damaging or scarring skin
- Penetration of the delivered compounds is above 90% (most delivery systems will only penetrate up to 10% of active substances into the skin)
- Micro-current stimulation at the cellular level enables muscle toning and draining of liquids from intercellular space (ei. puffiness)
- Enhances the production of new collagen and elastin — resulting in firming/lifting, and regenerating Botox-like effect
Organic Skin Peel
The combination of Glycolic & Mandelic Acid will bring spectacular and noticeable results, with lower risk of irritation than other acids.
This organic chemical peel helps to eliminate hyper-pigmentation, minimize residual acne scars, remove dead skin cells and helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition – stimulates collagen production and cell turnover, smoothing the skin’s texture and tone. Resulting in vibrant, glowing skin.
Welcome to the future of your skin care routine!
Having a skin analysis can be an exciting way to get to know your skin.
Created by a team of dermatologists, engineers, and software developers this innovative software delivers a comprehensive skin analysis by measuring your essential skin parameters.
Get a deeper look into your skin's condition by having us test your skin's:
- Skin structure
- Sebaceous glands activity
- Blood vessels
- Pores size
- Moisture level
- Wrinkle with
Our skin analysis will generate a custom report for you outlining:
- In-depth, detailed explanation. ofeach skin condition
- Your 3 highest-rated skin concerns
- Elapromed treatment recommendations
- Home care recommendations
Elaspa Skin Analysis creates each client an individual profile — this will help track success of treatments and re-evaluate skin needs.
Meet Deja Zakss
Many patients who first come to BioHeal Ottawa, have a common complaint of how unflattering they feel their skin tone and quality is after years of taking pharmaceuticals. BioHeal Ottawa now offers a naturopathic skin treatment for those wishing to address this.
Deja Zakss is BioHeal Ottawa’s lead ElaPro system Skin Specialist and can help lead you to feeling rejuvenated.
Your First Visit
We look forward to serving you and your health needs at BioHeal.
Below are the steps to making your first appointment a great experience…
1. Book Your First Appointment
2. Access Your Online Account
Upon booking, you will receive a couple of email notifications from our office via Jane App:
- Confirmation of your email address.
- Welcome email to set up a username and password to access your secure patient portal.
- Once logged in, you will be able to book/manage appointments, complete online intake forms, add credit cards on file, join any online consult bookings, and much more.
- Payment receipt for the non-refundable deposit.
- Confirmation of appointment booking.
- Link to your online intake form.
Online Intake Form
The link to your online intake form will be emailed once you have made the appointment and provided the non-refundable deposit.
- It is important that you fill out the form completely and accurately so that the first meeting can be productive and efficient.
- The intake form is designed to help you examine some of the many factors affecting your health. While it is quite detailed, the time spent in answering ALL the questions is well worth your while 🙂
- Your family history of disease, your past illnesses, your health habits, your work and home environments all have a direct bearing on your health. (Many details that seem insignificant to you may have an important bearing on your diagnosis and treatment.)
- We encourage patients to have their intake forms completed within 7 days of booking their initial visit.
- Please note: We recommend that you set aside about 45-60 minutes of your time to complete the online intake form as it is lengthy and detailed.
Medication & Supplements
Please make sure you list on the intake form: your current medications and supplements including the brand, dose, how long you have been using them and approximately how often you take them.
Previous Lab Tests
Please email us (at least 7 days prior to your first visit) any previous test results for Lyme disease, mycotoxins, heavy metals, and any recent blood work, or anything you feel is relevant to your case.