In light of the provincial emergency declaration, BioHeal Ottawa is making the following changes to its clinic operations:
• Pre-existing Naturopathic Doctor appointments with Dr Marie or Dr Jesse will be automatically moved from a clinic appointment to a phone consult. For pre-existing Chiropractic care with Dr Amanda (via "Emotional Release Treatments"), these will be done via Zoom or phone consults. ... Undertaking appointments requires us to have a standing credit card on file to process the appointment fee. See below for more details about this.
• BioHeal Ottawa understands that patients require products from our pharmacy. We will continue curbside supplement pick-ups outside of the clinic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. If you require a supplement refill or if you have any questions or other concerns, please email us at email@example.com , or call our office at 613-446-6060 to leave a message so that we can arrange a solution via shipment or curb-side pick up.
BioHeal’s doctors can administer medical assessments for you so that your treatment stays on course during these strange times. Here’s what we recommend …
• FOR NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATIONS … Phone Consultation Follow-Up appointments and Initial Consultation appointments allow you to stay in touch with your doctor and on schedule with your treatment plan. And, if you’re a new patient, just starting your health journey with us, you’re in luck too, as we can do this at a distance. Here’s how this works.
BioHeal’s naturopathic doctors, Dr. Marie and Dr. Jesse, are experts in the energetic testing method of auricular medicine. It allows them to assess you at a distance, just as easily as in person, to understand how well a protocol matches with your personal constitution. Our BioHeal doctors can work with you to assess how you’ve been doing, decide what needs to change and test any new (or old) item within your protocol works with you and what dosage it should be taken at … all while just speaking to you on the phone. If this sounds too good to be true, keep in mind that even before COVID-19 gripped the world, 25% of our Doctors’ patients were choosing “Phone Consultations” for follow-up consultations rather than drive in for a face-to-face consultation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your time.
During a “Phone Consultation Follow-Up”, the Doctor’s spend the first 10 min of your follow-up appointment on the phone, then they follow-up with energetic testing and treatment plan write up for you for the following 20 min. Nothing is lost with this type of treatment. You get your new treatment plan and you can always choose to come back for a face-to-face when it is more convenient (allowed).
During an “Initial Consultation” the Doctor spends the first 30 min of your follow-up appointment on the phone. Then they follow-up with energetic testing and treatment plan write up for the following 60 minutes. It’s the same first-class treatment they are accustomed to providing in person.
• FOR CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATIONS … the answer is “emotional release treatment” with Dr. Amanda, via Zoom software. Opt to change your in-person chiropractic visit to an “emotional release treatment” which is what Dr Amanda specializes at and is recognized for. The best part is, it can be done remotely with you, via Zoom. Please email our office at email@example.com, and once an appointment is booked we will send you an email with a way to connect by video conferencing. If you are in need of acute chiropractic care, please contact our office and we will help find a solution for you.
Credit card information will be required to be able to do phone consults and purchase supplements. We can take care of this on the phone however, you can help us out by going into your own patient profile account and entering this information yourself. If you require help logging in, please email us and we can send you the password reset link to access your profile on Jane App.
As a last word today on how to protect yourself at this, or any time, when ailments seem to be passing around, remember that the natural remedies that naturopathic doctors use are tremendous immune boosters and in many cases anti-viral. Please consider booking an appointment to support your immune system. In the meantime, we recommend taking the following for immune support:
• Sugar free
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin C
• Mushroom complex
• Deep Immune tincture
• Cold & Flu Elixir tincture
However, if you are acutely sick we’re here and ready for you via phone consults. Again, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us be your health partner through this difficult time.
We wish you good health,